- Suitable for general waste and cleanup, demolition materials, construction materials and roofing materials
- Largest container available for roofing materials
- Dimensions: 22 ft. x 8 ft. x 4 ft.
- This size is not available in all areas and has a limited availability.
- Maximum legal loading height is level with the top of the container.
- Keep door closed and secure.
Unacceptable materials for disposal:
- Beverage containers with a deposit
- Fluorescent lightbulbs and tubes
- Hazardous waste
- Lead acid batteries
- Liquid waste
- Medical waste
- Oil (cooking, motor, etc.)
- Radioactive waste
- Whole motor vehicle tires
- Yard clippings
Need to dispose any of these items? Please click here to view the waste acceptance guidelines.