Welcome to Granger!
We're excited to begin providing service to you. To help make the transition smooth, we have a few things to share with you.
Explore the links below to learn more about who we are.
Your pricing will not change at this time.
Please mail to Granger, P.O. Box 22213, Lansing, MI 48909-2213 or call in your payment to 269-962-2201 on any unpaid invoices from Scooter's.
Spend even less time thinking about your trash service when you use this convenient payment method! When you receive your first invoice from Granger, you will be given simple instructions for setting up autopay. If you are currently on autopay with Scooter's, you will need to set up a new autopay with Granger.
After you receive your first invoice from Granger, please click here to sign up to receive your invoices electronically. This convenient, environmentally friendly option is the best way to receive your invoices from Granger.
At this time, there will be no changes to your trash collection day. Here are a some guidelines for setting out your trash:
- You have a collection day, not a collection time. The timing of your pickup may vary due to many factors. To ensure collection, please have your trash at the curb the night before your service day.
- Please bag all trash, even if you are using a cart.
- Double bag loose waste like kitty litter, animal waste, sawdust, ashes, insulation and packing peanuts.
- Please limit the weight of your cart to 200 pounds or less.
- Please limit your trash bags to no larger than 30 gallon size weighing no more than 30 pounds.
Please note, we've made some changes to our service due to the COVID-19 situation. Review our changes here.
If you have a Scooter's trash container, keep using it! We’ll replace containers as needed due to wear and tear.
Granger observes the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If an observed holiday falls on a weekday, your collection will be delayed by one day. If the observed holiday falls on a weekend, there will be no delay.
To reduce holiday stress, we'll help you determine which day you should put out your trash with a friendly email reminder.
Sign up here.
Our story began more than 50 years ago.
We remain engaged in the
communities we serve.
Read our blog for tips, news and other useful information.
Follow us on Facebook!