A – F
(Button Road and Meridian Road south of Jolly)
DeWitt Township-North Lansing
(outside of city limits)
G – O
P – Z
(Daggertail Lane, Swallowtail Lane and Monarch Lane)
- Recycling Guidelines
- How to Place Your Cart
- Blue Bag Recycling
- Drop-off Recycling
- Frequently Asked Questions
- All materials can be placed in your Curby Recycler together.
- Rinse containers clean
- Break down and flatten boxboard and cardboard
- Acceptable materials:
- Mixed paper
- Metal cans and foil
- Plastic bottles, tubs, jugs and containers
- Clear and colored glass
- Unacceptable materials:
- Aerosol cans
- Disposable coffee cups
- Household scrap metal
- Paint cans
- Plastic retail or grocery bags
- Refrigerator or freezer boxes, including beverage cases
- String and/or twine
- Stickers and/or sticky notes
- Foam containers and/or packaging
- Wax- or foil-coated boxes and cartons
Click here to view detailed recycling guidelines for your community.
If your trash and/or recycling is serviced by one of our automated side load trucks, placement of your cart is important. Please download How to Place Your Curby for instructions.
Granger trash customers in our northern and southern service territories can participate in our Blue Bag Recycling program in just a few steps. Please click here for more information.
- 1. Recycling
- 1. What is my recycling day?
- 2. Does Granger accept electronics for recycling?
Commercial customers can arrange for pickup of electronic items to be recycled. Fees are based on quantity and type of items. Please contact our recycling team at 517-371-9761 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
This service is not available for residential customers, but other resources are available to homeowners for electronics recycling, such as electronics stores and community collection days.
- 3. Do you accept phone books for recycling?
Granger accepts phone books for recycling free of charge at the Wood Road Recycling Drop-off Center June through August. You can also recycle phone books in your street-side recycling collection at any time of the year.
- 4. Do you accept office paper for recycling at the Wood Road Drop-off Center?
Office paper is accepted for recycling Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Special containers for office paper are located in the parking lot in front of Granger Recycling Center (driveway No. 4) at 16936 Wood Road. Office paper is also accepted in single-stream collection (curbside pickup or Bag It program).
- 5. Does Granger have a document shredding service?
Granger provides collection bins for document destruction. All material is shredded on site by our shredding partner. A certificate of destruction is provided upon request. Material is secured every step of the way. For more information or to set up service, contact us at 1-888-9GRANGER or email@example.com.