- Suitable for general waste and cleanup, demolition materials and construction materials
- Container dimensions: 14 ft. x 8 ft. x 5 ft.
A roll-off container is a longer, rectangular can with a door on one end. The door allows you to carry heavier items or wheel them on a cart into the container. As the name suggests, roll-off containers have wheels on the bottom that allow them to be positioned appropriately from the bed of our roll-off trucks.
- Maximum legal loading height is level with the top of the container
- Close and secure door, if applicable
Content for tab2
Content for tab3
- 1. Customer Service
- 1. Where can I find prices for your services?
Due to a number of variables, it's difficult for us to post pricing on our website. However, we'd be happy to give you a price quote over the phone or by email. Please call 1-888-9GRANGER or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. Which holidays will affect my service?
Granger recognizes the following major holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
All Granger offices and operations are closed for these holidays. Curbside collections for the day of a holiday and each day following, during that week, will be delayed by one day. If the holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday, there are no closings or service delays.
- 3. How can I dispose of a large item like a couch or television?
We are happy to dispose of large items for you. Charges vary based on the type of item. To schedule a bulk item collection, do one of the following:
- Fill out the online bulk pick up form.
- Call our office at 517-372-2800 or 1-888-9GRANGER (1-888-947-2643).
- Send us an email at email@example.com.
You can also haul the item yourself to one of the Granger Disposal Centers. For locations, hours and pricing, visit our Disposal Center page.
Please note that bulk pick up is not available in all areas.
- 4. Does Granger offer large container rentals?
Containers are available in different sizes to meet the needs of your remodeling or cleanup project. Pricing varies depending on container size, your location and the number of days needed. All containers must be prepaid prior to delivery. View our container sizes.
- 5. Do you offer incentives for referring customers?
Yes. Residential customers with weekly trash service are eligible to receive a free month of trash service when they refer others who sign up for service. The new customer must mention the referring customer when signing up for service.
- 6. How do I reserve a pavilion at Granger Meadows Park?
- 7. How does Granger get involved in the community?